Sunday 10 September 2017

Balance


To balance out yesterdays post  :-)



Yes, I am vegan, or plant based whatever you want to call me.  I don't need a label, just as I don't need to eat meat.  I made a bad choice and ate some fish last week, it took me two days to get over it .... I won't do that again.


I am the happiest with my dietary choices as I have ever been.  It's amazing how much lighter you feel in yourself when you don't consume others, and when you tread lightly on this earth.



Sue xx

7 comments:

  1. I'm eating less meat each year. I can't see myself being vegetarian or vegan but I'm experimenting more than ever with vegetables which is a step in the right direction for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it hard to get enough protein through vegetables and as much as I don't want to eat meat, I feel unwell without a certain amount of it daily. I wish it weren't so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is protein in every foodstuff except fats and sugars, it really isn't hard to get enough in a balanced diet.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Sell them and use the money to buy the chickens what they need. Alan eats any unsaleable ones, too large, too small, weird shapes etc 😊

      Delete
  4. I much prefer vegetables to meat so it does not bother me not eating meat. I do cook meat for my husband but my plate is full of vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am remembering my GHOST HENS, those fat broilers that had one summer with their faves in the sun ......they broke my heart and made my days

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.